Allow the chatbot to access data from Notion documentation using Notion data sources. This will create a snapshot of Notion pages and save them to Algomo.
- A Notion account.
- Admin access to your Notion account.
Adding Notion Data Sources
- Navigate to Algomo > Data Sources > Create.
- Find the Notion integration and press the Add Source button. This will open a new window where you can add your Notion document.
- Choose you account and select the pages you want to add.
- Press the Allow access button to grant Algomo access to your selected Notion pages.
- You will be redirected to Algomo.
- We will fetch the data from your Notion pages and display, this may take a few minutes depending on the size of your documents.
- Once the data has been fetched, you can add the data source to your chatbot.
Note: At the moment, Algomo does not sync your Notion Data Sources automatically. To update your chatbot's knowledge base with the latest content on Notion, create a new snapshot using the steps above, and assign it to your chatbot. Don't forget to remove outdated content!
Your Notion data source is now ready to be used by your chatbot. See Usage for more information on how to use your data sources.