Step 1: Familiarise Yourself with Zapier Terminology
Before diving into creating Zaps, it's essential to understand the key concepts and terminology used in Zapier:
- Zap: A Zap is an automated workflow created in Zapier. It consists of a trigger event and one or more actions that occur when the trigger event happens.
- Trigger: A trigger is an event that starts a Zap. It could be a new email received, a form submission, or any other event that initiates the workflow.
- Action: An action is a task performed by Zapier based on the trigger event. It could be sending data to another application, updating records, or performing any desired action.
- App: An app refers to a web application or service that you can connect with Zapier. It could be popular apps like Gmail, Slack, or custom-built applications.
- Integration: An integration represents the connection between Zapier and an app. It allows you to access data and perform actions within that app.
Step 2: Create a Zapier Account
- Go to the Zapier website and click on the "Sign Up" button.
- Fill in the required information, including your name, email address, and password.
- Complete the verification process for your email address.
Step 3: Connect Your Algomo Account to Zapier
Now that you have a Zapier account, you can connect your Algomo account to Zapier and start building Zaps.